437332 Waste Management Specialist
Contract 6 Months
Start date ASAP
Key skills & experience
Educated to degree level or equivalent preferably in waste management, or a related discipline.
This role will support a project to review the internal processes and subsequent implementation of improvement activities throughout the entire value-added chain of Waste Management in the UK. Responsible for the development and establishment of the project to enable a UK wide waste management service which is recognised as the benchmark Responsible for driving the project implementation plan to time cost and quality, and measurement of project achievement reports to regular change boards Development of an end to end process landscape throughout the entire value added process chain from supplier to customer to reflect the project result Development of a methodology to measure the adherence and impact of improvement activities with the supplier and customer Develop and implement a training and communication plan to embed the processes into the system with internal customers and service supplier staff Enable a methodology to facilitate further innovation and continuous improvement throughout the process chain and subsequent development of business cases to gain approval for implementation Actively steer customer and supplier feedback circles Act as the OFTC for Plant Oxford waste management daily business, to enable a stable service and contractual KPI’s are adhered to.
Qualifications and Experience
* Educated to degree level or equivalent preferably in waste management, or a related discipline.
* The role requires an excellent communicator and someone who has experience of contractor management.
* Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to operate under pressure.
* High levels of numeracy and literacy are required
* Ability to think laterally whilst applying logical processes to ensure tangible results are achieved within all pre-set criteria
* The ability to combine analytical skills with longer-term creative and theoretical issues
* Tenacity to follow things through and ensure owners of issues shut them down to the required outcome.
* Creative and good problem-solving skills