CR/001735 TECHNICAL CAMPAIGN SPECIALIST – Quality Recall Analyst
Location: Chichester – PO18 0SH
Job type: Contract – inside IR35 – PAYE Umbrella only
Salary: £27 – £28.57 per hour – PAYE
Duration: Long term – 12 months on rolling
Our client, a luxury automotive company based in Chichester/Bognor Regis are seeking a TECHNICAL CAMPAIGN SPECIALIST to take on dealership warranty/quality/recall issues.
The successful candidate will be work closely with regional dealerships on quality/recall issues, understanding trends in data.
Outstanding Recall Monitoring – Review regional recall completion rates against global market authority derived performance targets.
Consult with regional teams to close off open recalls within their market, ensuring momentum is being maintained against established action plans to maximise results.
Campaign Performance – Evaluate target adherence to ensure every opportunity has been taken to repair vehicles during dealer workshop visits, following-up on any overlooked campaign cases with the regional managers.
Examine corrective actions taken by the dealerships to recover and prevent reoccurrence.
Delivery Violation Performance – Review monthly results to ensure regional teams remain compliant to their local authority directives, completing any potential violation auditing checks, before final reports are published.
Confirm corrective measures are in place and updated in all processes/systems to prevent repeat failures.
Authority Completion Rate Reporting – Create Recall completion quarterly reports and share them directly to the main global authorities. Evaluate the results against the initial projected forecasts and verify implemented improvement plans where required.
Closing Long Running Campaigns – Identify opportunities to close campaigns through the analysis of other data systems.
Share results with relevant central departments to agree and align on campaign closure requirements.
Skills and experience required:
* Business management process experience in the automotive sector or a commercial understanding of dealer business functions would be beneficial.
* Must be experienced in handling a wide variety of issues against tight deadlines.
* Maintains a high level of accuracy with a strong attention to detail.
* Professional in all aspects of presenting and collaborating with stakeholders.
* Vehicle technical knowledge would be an advantage.
* Cultural understanding within all markets, considering customer expectations across the various continents.
* High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office (especially excel)
* Previous SAP (System Analysis Program ) experience/knowledge would be an advantage.
* Excellent communication skills are essential, whether written or verbal, to various levels throughout the business.
* Good analytical skills, being able to review and understand data.
* Able to identify issues and create action plans, monitoring progress through to fruition.
* Obtain a high degree of initiative with an appetite to self-learn and drive results forward.
* Additional languages would be an advantage, especially German.
Additional information :
The keys skills our client is looking for is some who’s comfortable with data analytics and making process improvements.
Automotive experience and product recall experience is also a plus, but not essential.
The successful candidate would need to be able to communicate with high level stakeholders so must come across as confident.
You must be eligible to work in the UK to apply for this role.