CR/001748 PROCESS AUTOMATION SPECIALIST
Location: Farnborough – GU14 0FB
Job type: Contract – inside IR35 – PAYE Umbrella only
Salary: £500.00 per day (depending on experience)
Duration: 12 month contract ( possible on rolling)
Our client is a prestigious automotive company based in Farnborough who have a new opportunity for an experienced Process Automation Specialist.
Assess automation process improvement opportunities and determine the most viable and beneficial course of action based on analysis and business understanding. Responsible for educating the business to identify processes for Robotic Automation. Completes initial assessment of process in the backlog and liaises with Spoke team to ensure process meets Central RPA criteria. Works with BPM Manger, Local Spoke team, to prioritize backlog for Development. Undertakes development, testing and project management for prioritized Robotic Process Automations.
* Responsible for the Operational Framework for Robotic Process Automation at SF1-UK
* Work with business line heads to agree the framework as an enabler to SF1-UK to automation.
* To support overall SF1-UK in its reduction of process related costs and Risks by implementing both tactical and strategic RPA tools (Cost per Contract).
* Identifying RPA opportunities Project management: Evaluation & viability assessment of process automation submissions
* Creation of Process assessment form
* Creation of one pager and validation with Local Spoke team for viability
Skills & Experience
University degree qualified or equivalent – relevant degree or comparable experience once which demonstrates critical thinking and analysis.
* Experience in the Automotive and Financial Services area
* Operational & technical experience of Process Automation
* Demonstrated ability to manage and influence teams and/or people at all levels of the organization
* Project management experience
* Data analysis
* Recognized qualification in Process improvement (Desirable)
* Excellent Completed studies in (business) informatics, business administration with an IT focus or comparable qualification.
* Good understanding business processes and enjoyment of technical implementation.
* Experience in programming languages such as C#, C++, VB, Java, Powershell, Python or similar.
* Knowledge of methods for process modeling.
* Tool knowledge on common Robotic Process Automation platforms (e.g. UiPath (Preferred), Automation Anywhere or Blue Prism).
* Professional experience in the field of robotic process automation is an advantage
You must be eligible to work in the UK to apply for this role.