CR/001749 Buyer – Bespoke Electrical Vehicle components
Location: Chichester – PO18 0SH
Job type: Contract – inside IR35 – PAYE Umbrella only
Salary: TBC ph (depending on experience)
Duration: 12 month contract – ( possible on rolling)
Our client is a luxury automotive company based in Chichester who have a new opportunity for an experienced Buyer to assist in the procurement of bespoke electrical vehicle components.
As an integral part of our Bespoke buying team, you will be responsible for securing the supply of bespoke electrical vehicle components and selecting suitable suppliers in line with agreed cost, quality and time targets.
This entails negotiating and agreeing prices and terms with suppliers in order to achieve the best possible costs while taking account of design, volume and timing constraints.
You will be an expert in project management ensuring that all parts are developed and supplied to the required quality standard and within the planned delivery timeline.
You will proactively resolve supplier problems and ensure a continued successful business relationship with all parties
Skills and experience:
* Experience of production component purchasing within an automotive environment – Electrical vehicle components would be an advantage
* A degree (or equivalent) and ideally a CIPS qualification.
* Experience in managing professional supplier selection processes.
* Experience of handling commercial negotiations with external suppliers.
* Experience of project management and an understanding of new product development processes.
* Good problem-solving ability required to overcome problems arising from specific cost, quality, time issues.
* Good interpersonal skills with an ability to influence key stakeholders.
You must be eligible to work in the UK to apply for this role.