432947 Paint Booth Team Leader
Type Permanent – full time role
Start date ASAP
Pay £25,000 to £29,000.00 depending on experience brought to the role.
Key skills & experience
Automotive paint experience
KEY TASKS IN THIS ROLE:
1. To supervise all off line booths within the paint department.
2. Liaise with planning departments as necessary to assist in the daily requirements through paint.
3. To be accountable for stock in the area and consumables used in the booths.
4. To measure KPI performance with management when necessary.
5. To look after your team and report any issues accordingly.
6. Raise any concerns with performance related issues via the paint plant manager.
7. Ensure all staff are adhering to all H&S Policy at all times
8. Ensure all PPE being used when necessary
9. To paint and produce refinished parts suitable for a right first-time approach in a timely manner.
10. To ensure all parts are to a set standard in line with current quality standards and concerns.
11. To read and understand quality concerns issued via the quality department and technical team.
12. To assist in the generation of process and testing documentation including testing reports, work instructions, control plans, care-points, mixing information and other relevant production and health and safety literature when required.
13. Ensure all parts are registered as per the internal Javelin system.
14. To ensure all data is recorded accordingly and in line with current IATF16949 audits for customer accreditation and requirements on all report literature.
15. To promote awareness towards product care across all departments internal and external.
16. To ensure all parts are correctly identified and labelled.
17. Provide support when necessary to other team member’s as required.
18. To attend additional training as requested by the company.
19. Assist technical trials when required in line with all future work requirements and new business development.
20. Support other departments within the paint shop as necessary.
21. Advise on other areas which can be improved to support a forward thing culture.
22. Support other Team Leaders when required.
23. Ensure all work areas are kept clean and in a safe working condition and complete shift housekeeping audits on a daily basis
24. Strive to produce the best quality parts at all times.
25. Ensure all H&S requirements are adhered to when mixing paints within the high-risk areas.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK